Favorite installation sites for V1 Detector

I'm doing a 30 day trial for both the Valentine V1 and the Passport
7500 simultaneously.  The loser gets packed up in a box and sent
back.  After 5 minutes, I'm already decided to keep the V1.

What favorite installation sites are folks using on E34 (or other)
these days?  I'm just not interested in the suction cup on the
windshield, wire-hanging down option.

Any good out-of-the-way locations?

thanks

jonathan

95 e34
92 e34

Jonathan Schwartz, Software Licensing/Business Development
Schwartz & Company
ph (415) 381-1852      fax (415) 381-1855
817 Marin Drive Mill Valley  CA 94941    jonathan@domain.elided