Re: bmw-digest V9 #1190

Marc -

Recently went through something similar. When ambient was over 85F, with AC
on, in traffic, car didn't want to idle and often stalled. A dirty idle
control valve will do this, but since you already changed it out the only
thing left is the idle control unit (like a relay, under the dash behind the
glove compartment on mine).

David Volkert
84 325e