Mobile Tradition CD-ROM usage questions

I just got the MT CD-ROM (4/99 version -- though the cover says 1/99)
and I like what I see so far.  Has anyone really dug into it?  I've
heard that you can somehow connect up to BMW NA and really check on
availability of parts and the like -- is this true?  There seems to be
some real interesting stuff on the configuration and default options
pages that seems to imply dealer network connectivity is built in.

Also it seems that it can tie into the TIS CD-ROM db (which I think you
can purchase from Kent-Moore), has anyone gotten a complete system up
and running that includes the TIS and EPC databases (not bootlegged).

I also understand that there is a way to install the pricing
information-- any hints
would be nice.

Thanks... Gary