<e30> need front spoiler brackets

I hit a dog on the way to work the other day - yes, it was fatal for him, and I wasn't too happy about it either.  At least it was apparently a stray, and not some little girl's pet puppy.

My local mechanic has replaced the oil cooler and I'm about to take it to the body shop.  Seems the air dam is OK (needs paint) but the brackets that hold it are not.  I'm being warned that those brackets are no longer available, and they're going to have to fabricate some.

The mechanic called the dealer.  I called Zionsville Autosport, the Ultimate Garage, Bavarian Autosport, and BMP Design, and struck out everywhere.  Any other suggestions?  Is anyone parting out an E30 (84-88?) who would like to sell me such brackets?  Thanks for any help!
- --
Bob Sutterfield <Bob@domain.elided>
87 E30 325iS/CA plates "DAS KAR"
BMWCCA #169277