swirls

I have a '99 323i...fern green metallic

I have noticed swirls in the paint on certain quadrants of the
vehicle...hood and left rear quarter panel...I was told that these were put
there either by the dealer or manufacturer when they initially polished the
vehicle.

The swirls are quite prevalent on very sunny days with the way the sun hits
the car from certain angles.

I have had the vehicle back to the dealer twice now, but they still have not
gotten all of them out. Has anyone else experienced this and what am I to do
about removing them?

Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Mark