<e36> front bumper falling apart...

	Hi everyone.  I recently lend my trusty aunt my '95 325is and boy
it was a big mistake.  She drove the car too far up the parking space and
the front bumper fall out of it's position on the sides of the car (i.e.
the left and right side have the little guiding slots that holds the
bumper together).  Anyhow, I took the bumper off and reattached
everything, however not noticing the brake duct was loose, I let my sister
drive the car.  Now after driving for about 10 minutes, she claim she
heard a rattling noise and a clunk.  Now the driver side's duct is gone.

	Here is the question.  How do I go about fixing that?  Will taking
out the bumper again work?  Obviously, but I mean will there be little
hooks that I need to be  looking out for to make sure that everything goes
in properly?  It's going to be pretty obvious for someone as mechanically
impaired as me right?  This teaches me to never let someone drive your car
unless it's supervised.  =(
			James