GIAC/AWE autocross series is working on a new location

Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding between the owners of our previous
site, and Reisentoter Porsche club, the Cornwells Heights lot will no longer
be used. We will probably still be following the RTR-PCA to their new
locations, Hershey park, and the Farm Show complex, This may be a blessing
in disguise, these lots are HUGE and much more flexible then the previous
Lot.  I am scouting sites today, I have a cement runway in mind in northeast
phila. I have yet to hear back from the owners, but it is abandoned and
should be available.

As of now the last 2 BMW autocrosses are on hold until I can secure a
schedule and site

Anyone with any site suggestions feel free to forward them to me

Thanks for your patience

Jeff Lloyd