Bunch of questions about 98 M3

I have several questions about my 98 M3...

- -I'm thinking about getting the OBD II performance software (and maybe some intake
and/or exhaust components), however there seems to be some controversy as to just
how effective the chips are and which brand (Jim C or Dinan) is the best. Anybody
wanna give me some insight.

- -I've posted this before, but none of the responses helped.. I want to remove my
rear headrests but I can't figure out how thier attached. I spent literally a half
hour in my trunk with a mini mag lite trying to figure out where they are attached
exactly. It seems like there is no way to get to them from the trunk, as there is a
structural brace just below the rear deck. I'm thinking the only way to do it is to
remove the top of the rear deck... If this is the case anybody have advice as to how
to do this.

- -I think I remember seeing somewhere that you could exchange some linkage parts with
an M Roadster and end up with a short shift kit for the M3... anybody know anything
about this?

- -I need some driving gloves, but I live in Florida, can anybody reccommend some
comfortable and "cool" gloves?

Thanks
Patrick