<e36> sheepskins for sale again..

	Hi everyone.  I'm putting the sheepskins up for sale again.  It
seems that the last buyer backed out last second.  Here is a description
again.

2 Original BMW Part sheepskin Vest.  It's in perfect condition and is
"sand" in color (for tan interiors).  From the BMW accessory guide, it
tells me that it will fit sports seats as well (it fits regular seats as
well).  First person with $100 + shipping takes it.

James
ps.  Please e-mail me privately, Its hard for me to check the digest to
see if you are interested or not.  Thanks