three questions regarding my 325e

Listees:

Problem 1.

As you may remember I have had questions regarding my overhead console
illuminating the oil light.  I had already changed the pressure switch
before I asked the list for help, and at that time the consensus from those
kind enough to respond was that the level switch in the oil pan was the
culprit.  I changed out the oil level switch, and the problem seemed to go
away, but admittedly I only took it on a 10 mile test drive.  I recently
changed the oil over to Mobil 1 and the same light is now again illuminated!
I am now both frustrated and confused.  For the record here is the
background:
		1985 325e, 35,000 miles, garage kept, only driven on
occasion (vacation, weddings, etc)
		Changed:  battery board (corroded), oil pressure switch, oil
level switch.
Note:  I wanted to troubleshoot the level switch using my service manual,
however, the manual calls for a 3 prong connector and mine is only a 2
prong.  The wiring is pristine, as this is a southern car that has never
seen winter (actually, it has barely seen much rain!)

Do y'all have a clue as to what may be going on?  The switches I bought were
both original equipment, ordered from the dealer.

Problem 2.

A recent trip to Missouri where the temp was 95 and the humidity was 95
showed the A/C to be woefully lacking in the cooling department.  I went to
a local shop up there and the freon level did not show to be low.  Still, we
evacuated the system, pulled a good vacuum, added a little oil, and
recharged.  The suction side would not pull below 70, and the discharge side
would not build a pressure over 200.  Also, when the car is shut off the
clutch actually looks as though it is running backwards, albeit very slowly.
Does this sound like a stuck expansion valve, or maybe a weak compressor?
Remember, the car, and thusly the compressor both have very few miles.
Also, I am in the habit of running this car periodically to operating temp
and turning on the A/C even in the winter months.  Anybody have any clues or
inputs on this?

Problem 3.

The third problem deals with steering wheel shimmy, but if I have read the
archives correctly the only real cure is having the wheels balanced on the
car.  Is that still the consensus?

Sorry to bomb y'all with this laundry list. I have just returned from 10
days in this car and I am a little frustrated to say the least.  As you can
see by the mileage and the care it really is my favorite car (I have 8) and
I cannot stand it when any piece of machinery does not operate as it is
designed.  This thing even gets a car cover in the garage!  (My wife thinks
I am anal, go figure)  If anyone can help it would surely be appreciated.
Thanks.

Ed Fisher
Edwd@domain.elided