RE: E30 Header

Hello BMW Experts!		Kyle asked about headers for an E30.  I have a stahl on my '87 325is, and it looks cool!  I got mine ceramic coated for long life.
	Installation was a bit of a job, though.  The rear pipes of the header slip over the front pipes of the cat, which must be cut to proper lenth.  Mine had little room for pipe clamps, so I brought it to a garage and had the joint welded.
	The header comes very close to the front sway bar, but on mine it isn't touching; YMMV!  The O2 sensor is further back on the header, and so you must lenthen the wires, and string them somewhere under the car.
	So, it will most likely fit, but is a little difficult.  I can't say if it gave me more power, since I put it on as part of an extensive head hop-up.  			Murf	'87 328is