///M6 DINAN Stage 1 Suspension ???

I own a 1988 M6 with the hydraulic Load Leveling Suspension system.
The Load Leveling system is going out in the car.
The rear suspension, occasionally, for no reason goes up and down.
This happens sometimes when the car sitting still and even sometimes =

when the car is in motion. It is very diving me CRAZY!

I understand to repair or replace the system is very expensive. =

I previously owned a 635csi that I had a Bilstein sport suspension =

installed, which I was very please with. The car handled better and
looked better because it was lower.

I also understand that DINAN has a very good "Stage 1 (w/Bilstein),
Load Level Eliminating Suspension System" for about $1200 for the M6. =

It has performance springs, Bilstein front struts inserts, shocks and
the load leveling Elimination kit.

Does anyone have any information or comments about this system?

I have attended a couple of drivers schools with the car, but the M6 is
really too big and heavy race seriously.
I am more interested how it feels on normal roads and how =

much it lowers the car.

I have several questions:

- - How does the suspension ride while driving normally?
- - How does the system handle while driving aggressively?
- - How much lower does the car sit?
- - How many hours of labor should I expect to pay to have it installed?
- - Are there any other better systems available?

I am wanting to do sometime real soon. =

Please e-mail ASAP with comments and advise.

Thanks,

Dennis Logan