Re: clutch(?) problem

Hey Digesters- For some reason the list was S-L-O-W listing my question .
Before anyone answers, it was the throw-out bearing, so Ol' Red is in the
shop for a clutch. Also, thanks again to the person who suggested a used
driveshaft, as this turned out to be the least expensive option available,
and since they have to remove it anyway, instant labor savings!

NEXT PROBLEM- My SI board needs new batteries. How difficult is this to do,
and what supplies do I need?

Thanks as always- Bil
('85 325e: Diana and K&N)