<Shameless Commercial Plug> NoBrainz Motorsports Web Site

We are proud to announce the grand opening of NoBrainz Motorsports internet
presence. We are offering only the finest of custom accessories, speed
parts and appearance items exclusively for BMWs. All our products are
engineered, manufactured and marketed exclusively by NoBrainz Motorsports.
Our products are guaranteed to make you go faster, look better, increase
your mojo, restore hair loss, prevent hair growth and, under certain
critical circumstances, increase your appeal to the opposite sex. Just take
one look at our pages and you will agree, these are products you simply
have to own.

Come check us out at:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jporath

NoBrainz Motorsports is not affiliated in any way with BMW, BMW NA, BMW CCA
or anything else living or dead bearing or having been born with the
initials BMW.

Although this is a commercial post to a digest that does not permit
commercial posts, we really don't think it will be necessary to point this
out repeatedly. Please, go check out our site and you will understand.

Regards,

Jonathan Porath
President Elect for Life
NoBrainz Motorsports