Emble//M Ethics

>>Also, an ethics question for everyone here, how dishonest would I be if
I put a 328is badge on the back of the car instead of a 325is badge?

Mr. Williams, may I suggest you free yourself of classism. All who care to
know will know it's a 3-series. Once you pry off that M3, go naked.

I'm in the process of making a "DRIVE NAKED" website discussing this very
issue. Anyone with knowledge on taking the emblems off, ordering options
for no emblem, etc. Feel free to write.

Also included will be decklids with interesting emblems ... and I'm not
talking about //M525i or //M320i. Cool stuff like Chip Eberhart's "ME"
emblem.

I'll post a URL as soon as it takes shape. Until then ... drive naked.

Patrick David Saunders Payan
packy@domain.elided