<All> Soldering Skills

Hi

Realizing that my electronics soldering skills have slipped a little and to
also get ready to solder new batteries into an Service Indicator (SI) board
on an E30, I went looking for a soldering refresher course on the net.

I found this great site

http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/solderfaq.htm

This info is just what I was after and apparently others liked it because it
is now also part of the

Edinburgh Engineering Virtual Library.

Thanks

Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter

1988 325IS, (to much to list), should have stayed the street car. Sharked.

1987 325IS, project, should have been the track car. Sharked.

1988 Volvo 240 Wagon 5 Speed (green alloy wheels)