E30 Wiper motor

I am going to look at a '86 325 which needs A/C work (this seems to be
typical), probably a timing belt (110k and the owner has not replaced in
3 years), and a wiper motor (per the owner, I have not seen the car).  I
have only looked at one car with functioning A/C so no big suprise here
we can negotiate on this.  I am hoping the owner has records of the last
timing belt change.  What about the wiper motor?  any thoughts on cost
(I could not find one on-line this evening)? The asking price is $4300 -
less if he keeps the chrome wire wheels (yuck! - he is claiming a new
value of $1600 for the wheels but I'm not sure how much he will come
down).  How much should I try to discount for AC? (The owner thinks it
needs to be charged but, this could become a can of worms)

Thanks,

Scott