Re: bmw-digest V9 #1153

I recently purchased an '84 533i in excellent condition.  As with all cars
this age there are a few minor things that need to be fixed.  Have owned
another E28 in the past I am able to fix most of them.  There is a problem
that I need some help with...the central locking system.  It can only be
locked from the trunk luck.  I can unlock the car from any door, but unless I
open it from the trunk, I can't lock it from the doors or the inside.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Scott A. Denney
'84 533i