E30 - Phanton freon leak...

Hi guys,

I've been troubled by a "phantom" freon leak on my A/C system,
during last years summer season I had to refill with freon 3 times,
this year I refilled two months ago. and I had to do it again yesterday.
I've been to 4 different A/C mechanics in order to find the stupid
leak with no success.
I've noticed the leak seems to "happen" after a long freeway trip with the
A/C
running and the engine working on 4000+ RPMs for extended periods
of time. During normal driving (in the suburbs to and from work) conditions
the freon seems to stay put :-)
What can be the problem ? The compressor is the only A/C part that is
affected by the RPMs of the engine, could this be the problem ? some kind
of flange that gives up during high RPMs ?
Someone was talking about a kit that seals leaks in A/Cs and converts to
the new type of freon, any info on this ?

Demetre