E30 paint

Greetings
I've recently read in the digest about 7-series cars being factory
resprayed in US ...
I live in Australia and have a E30 323i Euro in Opal Grun Metallic,
which I believe was "re-done" because clear coat on rear quarter panels
is chipping and falling off - very ugly
Right now I have the car stripped, 2 b re-sprayed in Daytona Violet..
*	What is BMW's Daytona Violet paint number and what types is it?
*	Two-pack vs Glazurette vs old Accrylic?
*	What is the treatment BMW used on the metal - ie would it b
compatible with all paint types?
TIA Yuri