M3-2002 Conversion FS

I am going to be selling Mtoo, my M3 (S14) powered1972 2002tii, because the
demands of a start-up company are keeping me from enjoying the car and I
feel guilty about not driving it.  Mtoo is a very well-engineered integrate=
solution in which the entire drivetrain, suspension and brake system were
modified to match the increased horsepower of the new engine.  No Pinto
radiator or Volvo calipers in Mtoo =8B I used only genuine BMW parts, or
BMW-specific aftermarket parts (Turner Motorsport, Ireland Engineering,
etc.) in her construction.  In fact, there are parts from 10 different BMW
models incorporated in Mtoo (examples, 2002turbo radiator, 320i 3.90 lsd
rearend).  This car is not cheap, but I will sell it for less than I have
invested in parts.  Please email me for a complete description.

Jerry Kolb

Gerald R. Kolb
President/CEO
Breast Health Management, Inc.