<E28> RE: polyurethane susp. bushings?

- -----snip-------I desperately need new bushings at the front of my '85 535i.  Every pothole feels like a minor crash. Severe steering wheel wiggle under braking, too. Does anyone make polyurethane bushings for the E28? Any other suggestions/info also appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Baldwin
'85 535i (5spd, of course)
- -----
For the upper control arm (thrust arm), the most popular upgrade is a modified E32 750il bushing.  In my car, I currently have the poly bushings sold by BMP.  Except for the price, I am happy with them so far.  I have pictures of both bushings and more details at my web page shown below.

As far as I know, there is nothing available in the aftermarket for the lower control arms

Steve D. at the Ultimate garage is a good source for the modified 750 bushings if you don't want to/can't make yourself a set.  He can sell you the bushings already pressed into new control arms if you so wish (and most cars need fresh control arms anyway).

Ed

Ed Walters
Team DFL
teamdfle28@domain.elided