Re: Nitto Nt 450 Extreme tires?

owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: eevans@domain.elided
 Subject: Nitto Nt 450 Extreme tires?

 Gruppe:

 Anyone tried Nitto NT 450 Extreme tires? I considering 205/55xVR15s for my
 M3, don't know anyone that's used them. Opinions? Experience?

 TIA >>

A definite poseur tire.  The entire Nitto street line was created as an
affordable alternative for those looking for low profile tires, without
caring about handling.  Great marketing campaign.
Owners that bought them and who actually care about handling repeatedly
complain about squealing and sliding at far less than extreme cornering
speeds.  They are designed purely for looks.

Todd
Air & Water
www.awe-tuning.com