NJ Summit Point School still open!

There are still a number of slots available for the NJ Chapter's
August 16-17 (Mon & Tues) 2-day school at the big track at Summit Point.
There will also be a club race held during the school, which means that
there will be a lot of cool cars and very good driving to check out.

The cost is $250, which includes a picnic Monday night.

You can download the application form directly from the web in PDF format:

		www.njbmwcca.org/summit2.pdf

The contact person is Fred Farber, who can be reached via phone at
973-912-9779 or email ffarber@domain.elided.

The NJ Chapter puts on a very good school, and unlike our Lime Rock events
this school still has some slots open!  The NJ Chapter does not require
that you drive a BMW, but does not allow convertibles.  I hope to see
you there.

				-Dave