RE: Koni vs. Bilstein, the holy war continues!

First and foremost, please stop e-mailing me and telling me what a moron I
am.  The man asked for opinions, I gave him mine.  END OF STORY.

Second, I have no vested interest in which kind of shocks this person puts
on their car, I could care less!  I am in the computer business and I don't
sell anything.

I put Koni adjustables on both my E30 325is and my E36 540i and took them
off after a month.  The difference in ride was astronomical as told by my
very own "Butt-Dyno".

PLEASE NOTE:  This is just my opinion, stop complaining.