2002 help...thanks to all who responded.

Apon many informative replies from several people, I have decided to pass on
this 71 2002 that I found for sale.  I would say that it is the consensus to
purchase an already restored 2002.  I guess my budget just dropped to 5k for
a purchase.  Is this enough to get a well looking 2002?  Am I dreaming?  I
have suscribed to the 2002 digest and I will begin directing my posts there
as soon as I start recieving the messages.  Thanks again to all who helped
me out.  I fully understand the costs of restoring an old car.  I have a
1970 cutlass 442 that I purchased new so very long ago for less than 5k I
think.  It was totalled a few years ago by some drunk while it was sitting
in the parking lot of the local mall.  Seven thousand dollars later it still
isn't the same car.  But it is the first car that I ever bought and I
couldn't stand to let it go.  I guess it is best to fix up those cars that
are special to you and to buy the ones fixed that aren't.  Thanks again to
all.

Have a nice day.

Brent