FS 1995 E36 question

Howdy all,

Just wanted to get an idea how much should I be asking for my Boston Green
1995 325ia which includes all options (ASC+T, premium sound, leather, rear
folding seats, heated mirrors, auto trans, etc, etc.)  except for the cd.
The car has currently 57,000 miles on it and I am planning to sell it in
about a month or two.  The car is in excellent shape.  Perfect running
condition, no problems at all, only selling because want to invest my money
in something else.

Please reply to bmw325ia@domain.elided instead of the digest since I don't get
time to read as I used to.

Thanks in advance.