Chip upgrade for E32?

Hi Members,

I have a '91 E32 735iSE (UK Model) and I am considering a chip upgrade. Is
there anyone out there who could suggest a good chip which is available in
the UK (designed for UK models - no O2 sensor or catalyst on my car). Also
if available could you supply cost / performance information for the chip.

If I 'chip' the car will the MPG drop? The car currently sits at 19.8 MPG.
I have heard various different views on this where some people reckon that
the car runs more efficiently and others reckon the car runs a richer mix?

My car is currently standard except for wheels (17" Momo Arrows) and
lowered Bilstein sports suspension. Are there any other performance
upgrades (ie exhausts / filters) for this car which are worth considering.
I only use this car for road use.

Thanx in advance for your help.

James MacKenzie
'91 735iSE Auto