RE: Koni vs. Bilstein

Whoa there buddy!! As a member of the "first hand experience" club when
it comes to the Koni vs. Bilstein debate, I firmly disagree with your
opinion. Both make quite good shocks/struts. However, I've ran Bilsteins
on several cars & when I switched to Koni's for the last 2 I was much
happier. Both on the street & the track. Basically I found the
Bilstein's to be too stiff for the street & not stiff enough for the
track. Many other racers I know have found out the same, also from first
hand experience.

Roger Baker