<E39> FREE: BMW, HP & SAP poster

I have a promo poster that shows a '96 (?) BMW 5-series with some promo
text on it to promote the HP-SAP relationship "throughness and attention
to detail are obsessions at BMW.  So it's no surprise that they evaluated
over 130 applications and all the major hardware providers when choosing
information technology for their new facility in South Carolina.  The
winners?  Hewlett-Packard and SAP. ...."

It's 24" wide x 31" high and is mounted on a foam board.

The first person to ask for it gets it free.  But, I'd really rather not
have to ship it anywhere.  So, I'll give preference to those in the
San Jose, CA area.  If I have to ship it, you'll have to pay the shipping
costs and the costs to box it up (I don't have a box for it).

          Later,
             Larry Schwarcz
             lrs@domain.elided