Good mechanic in No. Hollywood area, '89 325is purchase?

Hi all,
 	I have a friend considering the purchase of an '89 325is in No.
Hollywood, CA.  Can anybody can recommend a good BMW mechanic for a
pre-purchase inspection in the area or close by, please let me know.   Or
if you have any tips on things to look out for, let me know so I can pass
it on.  Thanks!
Perrin Yang
'93 325is
BMW CCA - Genesee Valley Chapter