<E36> LAST CALL for Group Purchase of Intermittent wipers

OK, we have >10 people and the discount is not going to get any better.

If you are interest the train is leaving the station Friday, 06/18/1999.

So I need a FINAL headcount no later than TODAY Thursday, 06/17/1999 if
you want a seat.

Thanks.

On 06/16/1999 at 08:53 PM, slafredo@domain.elided (Stephen Lafredo)