FS: 95 525iA only $17,500

Here is a great deal for someone.  My 95 525iA must go to make way for a 99
325i.  Here is the info:

95 525iA located in Minneapolis, MN (NO RUST!!)
Auto
JIM C. Performance Chip
Champagne (Bronzit)
Tan Leather
Premium package - Wood interior
Power seats (heated driver seat)
Power brakes, steering
sunroof
newer tires (Michelin MXV's)
Traction Control
Newer brake pads
regularly serviced, excellently maintained
- -Well, you guys know all these have going for them....

The car has 69k miles and runs great!!  I owned it since around 33k miles.
Vehicle had a cosmetic ONLY hit on the passenger side.  The car is priced so
low b/c for some reason insurance put prior salvage on the title (about 5k in
damge-all original parts used-no putting boy filler in doors, etc).  I drove
the car with the cosmetic damage (center post, doors).  Only mechanical thing
done was heater box and climate control system.
THE CAR RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECTLY.  THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO OWN A 525 CHEAPLY!!

John