Re: E28 M5 JC Chip

Digesters;

A few days ago I posted something re: dyno runs on an E28 M5 equipped with
a JC chip and the fact that there wasn't much of a gain over stock.

I have since been informed that the dyno run was on an Aussie spec car and
that Jim had told him that the chip wasn't really made for his car.  The
owner nonetheless bought the chip, put it in, dynoed it, then complained
about it's lack of additional umphh.

My bad.  I wasn't aware that he put a chip made for another countries car
into his car.  Watta dope (both he and I), although I'm pretty sure I
wouldn't have tried this.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5