M3 Suspension Mods

I just purchased a 1998 M3 (estoril blue).  I defected from the Porsche camp
(91 Carrera 4).  Since I am new to BMW and the list I was wanting advice on
suspension mods to make my M3 handle better (daily driver with track usage).
	1 - What is available (springs, camber plates, shocks, anti-roll
bars, etc.)?
	2 - Who do you recommend (i.e. Are the Dinan packages the best for
the money, etc.)?
	3 - What is the recommended order of upgrades if I do them 1-2 at a
time?

Thanks!
Matthew Christian Bain
98 M3