M3 Suspension Mods

Matthew:

I actually know little about suspension mods.  I know that many people go
with the bilstein shocks with H&R springs.  This is a popular setup and
there are sport and (the more agressive) race setups (race has a lower ride
height).  Not an expert; so those of you who know better please correct me
if any of this is inaccurate.

Anyhow, I am responding because I am curious about your decision to switch
to an M3.
(Great color, btw, I have the same with Modena interior).

Why the switch, and have you compared the M3 to the 993s or 996s?

Just curious.

Keithan