'92 525i Touring (Station Wagon) for sale in Puget Sound area, WA

To all,

I have just placed my '92 525 for sale. I live in the East side of Seattle.

About the car: '92 525i Touring (St. Wagon) color black w/ light tan leather
interior, all in immaculate condition. I'm the first owner. It has 74K
miles. Car has all options including: AC, Auto, cruise, airbags, ABS, full
leather, computer on-board, HUGE sun-roof (2 sections). Alloy wheels all
chromed. I just had it serviced for its 2d major tune-up. Brake pads and
rotors are brand new. Have all service records (this car was pampered!). If
interested I can also include a Thule roof-rack w/locks, basket,
bike-carrier and air-deflector. I'm asking $17,000 in the newspaper, but
I'll take $16,500 from the list (that's below Blue-book value).

Thanks very much.

David F. Salazar
Photo Electronics Corporation
17280 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE, Suite 805
Woodinville, WA 98072

Tel. (425)806-9500
Fax (425)806-0503