Munich Hotels

>>>>>>>>>.From: Elcrinv@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Great Hotel in Munich

In a message dated 5/27/99 3:37:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< eder Andersen" <peder@domain.elided>
 Subject: Hotel in Munich >>
You will never take this advice but I'm going to give it anyway!
In '92 a group of Windy City members stayed at the KING's Hotel on Dachauer
Str. 13 Munchen 2. Telefone 0 89/55 18 70. It was small, close to the
Lowenbrau brewery, the Hauptbahnhof, the big tourist brewery/restaurant and
most of historic Munich. I'm talking walking distance. Travel to the factory

is easy using the trains or subways. The place was excellent.
Gotta go!
Fred Callender RMC

I've heard good things of the Kings Hotel as well. I believe they have  a
web site.