Re: E46 Bmw M3

Folks,

Dunno if this is the car Marlon was talking about, but some friends and I
just got back from a trip to Europe including 4 days at Der Nurburgring.
For those that don't know, BMW has a testing facility at the track and our
first day there we witnessed a dark purple/brown E46 coupe with extremely
wide fenders/quarters, large from air dam, and black tape over most of its
body accents.  The car sounded mean and was flying around the track...we
figured it was the new M3.  We got kicked off the testing facility for
innocently trespassing later that night (but that's another story).
Anyway, also present for testing was a Z8 which they were running along side
a Porshe 996.  When we whipped out the cameras they went tearing away.
Needless to say, these sightings only wettened the appetite.

- -MJ