Re: Borbet Wheels

I am running 15x7 Type "H" Borbets with SP 8000
205/55/15 tires. I find the combination outstanding,
and would recommend this setup to anyone. To run
16x7.5 wheels you may have to roll the fenders a bit,
although others on this list are probably more
knowledgable on this matter.
Alexander MacLeod
'87 325/4
NY Chapter BMWCCA #169822

jghiglier@domain.elided wrote:

Hello,
        I am looking for a new set of wheels for my
1987 325is. I am have
researched just about all wheel brands, and have
narrowed it down to 3
choices, the TSW Imolas, the Moda M1's and the Borbet
Type E. My
question is:
does anyone know if the Borbet Type E wheels are made
in a 16x7.5" size
fit my car? Any help and or experience would be very
helpful.
Thanks in advance,