Re: Search for 328 continues

I'm currently looking for a used E34 with a 5-speed, and they are very
difficult to find. I bought my first automatic in 17 years of driving last
September (a Pathfinder) and I prefer a manual, even in the heavy Seattle
traffic. My look for a nice 5-speed E34 keeps expanding, though, because they
are so rare. I was first looking in Washington, then included Oregon, and now
I'm looking in California. I didn't know it would be this difficult or take
this long to find what I'm looking for, but I am determined to find a 5-speed.

Robert
E34 5-speed hunting
'71 Corvette Roadster
'90 Nissan 240SX