400-hp M3 Super Sports Coupe.

I was flipping to through the pages of Automotive News when I saw this
article with the picture of the european M3. Automotive News, May 24 issue.
Sorry, I can't show the pictures (no scanner).

Super 3 series

BMW will respond to the challenge imposed by Mercedes-Benz's V-8 powered AMG
C43 and C55 models with a V-8 powered M3 super sport coupe, shown here
during testing in Germany. The new model is expected to use a version of the
400-hp V-8 that power the BMW M5. Distinctive features include flared-out
wheel arches that cover extra wheels with low-profile tires and a big front
air dam that feeds air to the engine compartment. The wider rear track
suggests that the rear-axle unit has been carried over from the M5. The
vehicle's introduction is 12 to 18 months away, sources.

Marlon ;o)

End of bmw-digest V9 #1109