Ultimate Drive -- ///Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

I did the Ultimate Drive today.   What a great program!

Cars driven (all manual transmission):
328i
528i
Z3 2.3 (the 2.8 was an automatic)
M Coupe!!!!!

The 328i was very nice, handled great, was quick, but just lacked
a little of the feel of the E36 cars.

The 528i felt very much like the 328i, but was roomier.    Drove much
more like a smaller car than it is.

My fiance' drove the Z3 2.3.   She is your typical A-B driver (she
says cars are for getting from point A to point B -- otherwise, she
is a great person).   Anyway, she smiled while driving the car.   I
didn't get a chance the drive it, because I hadn't signed up for it,
and there was a waiting list.

M coupe.    In a word, AWESOME!    ///M is for ///More Power, ///More
///Brakes, ///More Handling Ability, and ///More smiles while driving it.
It was an absolute blast to drive, and very much the highlight of my
day.    My E30 325i will just never feel the same :-(

If the Ultimate Drive hasn't come to your local dealership yet, SIGN UP
NOW.   It is for a good cause, and a lot of fun!!!

J.

'89 325i w/ Jim C Chip, 15x7 Borbets,  heated aspherical Euro mirrors
'84 325e 5spd (forsale)
'74 2002 (sold, but not forgotten)
'72 2002 (future 2.5L six)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'87 F-150 (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)
Jay Snyder                                   ________
jsnyder@domain.elided                      /________\
http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder         (oo==OO==oo)
(717)652-3567                               @        @