RE: //M Cars -Is there no justice?

David, David, David

You totally missed the point.  My point was that ///M produced parts
specifically for non-M3 E30's...get it? Ever heard of the 91 325i convertible
with ///M technic package? That car certainly isn't an M3 and it shouldn't be
badged as one, but why not a simple "///M" emblem? The car has a factory ///M
package why not?

>Take off your M badge and you'll have a wolf in sheep's clothing... but
don't
>pretend you have something that you don't. You cheapen it for those who do.

The "///M" is a subtle hint of what's been done to my car...it doesn't say
"///M3" but simply "///M" and I like it that way.  I'm sorry if you are so
insecure that you feel threatened by this.  Remember, a $25 emblem doesn't
compare to the actual car, so relax.

Barry Robinson
LA Chapter
'85 325i 2.7 liter, etc, etc,etc.