Re: bmw-digest V9 #1106

> Subject: //M Cars - Is there no justuce...REPLY from //M6 owner...

Anytime you want to run your /////////////////m   let me know.   Do you
where Polo shirts too for the horse?  My car will run with any M anything
(minus a dinan) any day.  But of course you can make a straight BMW all
dinan and blow any M off the road.  You want to know what My car says on it?

BMW.  That's it.    I could have put on the Callaway emblems but You know I
do not care if others know what is under the hood and on the body.  I would
by an M coupe but I could care less what badges it has.  Lets meat at the
track and see what skills you have.  As my Great Great Uncle Dale Drake used
to say.  "it don't matter what is on the outside as long as Offenhauser is
on the inside.)  We actually have a shop poster from his shop that says
that.  (Dale Drake invented the Offenhauser 4 cylinder Indy engine.)

- --
Randy Little
320is Callaway
Suspension by: Alpina GT