FS BMW L7

A customer of our shop has decided to sell his L7. This car has been
maintaind by Carr Industries, inc and has all records. The car is in
great shape and just had the A/C totaly redone (this included the
control units). The car has 100+ K (I can't remember the exact millage,
I know I'm such a bad person). The only modification are some nice MSW
wheels. The color is dark Graphite/black. He only wants $8,500. Please
call the shop at 336-931-0006 and ask for Tom or Sam for more details
about the car.

Thank you
Sam Schultz