//M Cars - Is there no justuce...REPLY from //M6 owner...

I have owned a 323i, 533i, 635csi and now a M6.

I drove a M3, M5, M6 before I bought the M6.
I have recently driven the M Roadster and I autocrossed a M Coupe at ///M=

day =

at the BMW plant last fall. The ///M cars are special breed of BMWs.

I liked my 635csi so well that I wanted a ///M version of it.
What a difference!!!. The M6 does not "JUST"  have a high performance
engine, but
many things are different - it is a COMPLETE CAR UPGRADE.
The engine, suspension, brakes, differential, interior, wheels, tires are=

all upgraded to a level much higher than the standard BMW.

It is not right to put a ///M badge on a any car, even if it has been
upgraded with
///M parts, unless the car is TITLED as a "///M BMW".

Putting a ///M badge on a non-///M car, de-values the true ///M cars.

It is like telling someone that you have a MBA, when you have not finishe=
high school.
It is like telling someone that you own a million dollar house, when you
own a $50K house.
It is like telling someone your car can do 0-60 in 5 seconds when it does=

0-60 in 12 seconds.

It really about integrity.... =

If or when you own a ///M car, I think you will feel the same....

Just my opinion...

Dennis Logan