WTB: 328i for less than $20,000 w/warrenty

I have been shopping around and I keep seeing BMWs that are priced through
the roof.  I just want a simple 328i 4 door 5 speed car, and I want it under
factory warrenty.  Is this too much to ask?  I guess one thing that really
gets my goat is that some people out there think that they can get $28000
for a 95 325i that is out of factory warrenty.  I mean really, I can get a
brand new 323i for about $25000, and it has the same 2.5l engine does it
not?  I am just wondering on this one.  Don't flame me, I am just a regular
guy trying to buy a pre owned BMW under warrenty so I can get a factory
extended warrenty.  Good grief!  Feel free to email me at
baw2@domain.elided .  If you wish to flame me please do it privately and
not on the digest.

Brent

94 740i