<e36> Neg Camber / Tires

	Hi Digestors, it's time again to change those expensive 17" tires
of mine again.  I'm having a few questions I was hoping that someone could
help me with.
	Right now, the car is mounted with 215/45/17 all around.  I'm
thinking of going back to 235/40/17 all around.  And since I only need the
rear tires, would it be wise to have the 235/40/17 in the front while the
215/45 is in the rear? If not, I won't really be able to rotate them.
Also, I'm looking for a good pair of tires.  Does anyone have
recommendation on what?  I'm trying to keep the cost down as well as the
noise.  I really like th P7000 SS, but I'm curious about others.  My main
choices for the tires are either the P7000, Nitto 450, Dunlop SW-10, or
other All Season performance tires.  Does anyone have any input on which
tire is quieter and experience with them?

	Also, the tires are wearing out too fast.  The outsides of the
tire are almost flat and the middle have about 7 or 8mm left.  This really
bothers me since the tire still have a good amount of tread left, but is
wore out too much on the side.  I'm thinking of taking out the H&R Sport
and replacing it with the BMW stock sports suspension springs.  Would that
help the Camber problem?  Should I replace them with H&R OE Sport? or
would that be a waste of money?

	Just a couple of things about my car, right now it's mounted with
17x8 rims.  P7000SS on the rear and Nitto NT450 on the front.  The car is
lowered with H&R Sport and running on Bilstien HD shocks.  The car is a
325is E36.  It's 215/45 all around.
	Thanks.
			James

End of bmw-digest V9 #1105