Re: //M Cars -Is there no justice?

>Sometimes I feel like trying to be a really evil bastard and get a M
>badge (maybe 2!) for my non-M car for no other reason than to piss-off
>people like you who evidently are irked by something so infintesimally
>inconsequential.

ROFL!  Hey, my '83 320i came with an M grill badge...  Never mind that M
never touched the E21...  Though I did the right thing and removed it.

>But then I realized I'm also too damned lazy to go out and do it.

I thought about mounting the M badge on my Mercury Tracer, but didn't for
the same reason.  It makes a great decoration on the wall at work, though.

    - Justin
      '83 320i
      '76 2002A